Friday, November 30, 2012

'Bug Eating Competition' winner : Chocked to death

A 32-year-old Edward Archbold, a father of two decided to join a 'Bug eating competition' for a chance to win a rare Ivory Ball Phyton as a gift for his friend. 

After eating 69g of meal worms, 35 'Super Worms' and a bucket of roaches, he won the competition. 

But unfortunately for him, he never did get a chance to celebrate his victory as he died due to chocking on bug parts and his own vomit.

No reports stating that other participants suffer the same condition or even abnormal illness as he does, as they had been told before the competition the bugs are safe to be digested.

An autopsy shows that Archbold died as a result asphyxia, which simply meant chocking.  


I'm listed in Entertainment