Saturday, February 25, 2012

Apotheosis : Grows 6 inch taller through Limb-surgery.

What would you do if you are not that person that you wanted to be? what would you do to satisfy yourself and what would you do to change all that?
That whats been going around in 37-year-old New Yorker mind, who goes by the pseudonym "Apotheosis" in online forums and asked that "20/20" not use his real name. 

You must be thinking, why dont they just accept the fact that god made them this way for a reason? why dont they just bear with it and live with it? These question is some of the various question ask by their family and friends, but nevertheless it will never let them down and pursuing their wish to grow a little bit taller.


Dr. Dror Paley, is a well known sugeon at the Paley Institute at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla., performed 650 leg-lengthening surgeries last year.
Most of Paley's patients have severe deformities or dwarfism, but he also sees cosmetic patients.

How easy it may sounds like, this type of procedure only can be done by a very few doctors in the united states, including Parley.

"When I walk down the street a different person perceived differently by the world for the rest of my life, you know, I am who I want to be now," he said.
He chose the moniker Apotheosis, he said, because "it means to become godlike -- become the best you can be. It's a Greek word."
"And that's kind of what I want? And I am not trying to be godlike; I am trying to be the best me that I can be."


=====================================================================
More on : Iepov/News
Like us on Facebook : Facebook
Follow us on Twitter : Twitter 
=====================================================================

Badges

I'm listed in Entertainment