Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thomas Beatie the man who give birth


Thomas Beatie the man who give birth, who was originally born as a women for 24 years with the name Tracy. Growing up in Hawaii, Tracy and her two brother has a rough time at an early age, when she is 12 their mother committed suicide.

Replacing their mother duty is their father, but unfortunately He is not a great mother, He need to learn to be a mother because when they are growing up, it has always been their mother who take care of them and she was an excellent mother, said Tracy.


Though Thomas says he doesn't feel he was born in the wrong body, he does remember being a tomboy. "I liked to play with LEGOs and go fishing," he says.

A few years later, Tracy hit puberty and began to realize something was different. "I started to grow breasts, and it was kind of a shock to me because I didn't have my mother around," Thomas says. "I was just used to catching footballs and balls, and so it hurt. I just kind of thought, 'What's my body going through? Is it betraying me?'

Like     : Facebook

Follow : Twitter

Badges

I'm listed in Entertainment