Tuesday, February 28, 2012

True Food Kitchen : Wealthy banker insult Waiter.

An insult from the 1% to the 99% in this case a banker to a waiter. This news has gone viral and has been going around the internet says that a wealthy banker insult a waiters by giving a  $1.33 tip on a $133 lunch at the True Food Kitchen restaurant in Newport Beach, California. And to make things worse, an insulting message is left for server Breanna: “Get a real job.”
Insult from Banker to Waiter

What do does the number got to do with them? Well for those of you guys who dint know. 99% represent the common people, with common job and low salary. And the other 1% represent the professional people, with professional job and high salary....literally...
Anyway, Going back to the main issue here. What does make this issue appear at the first place? is the issue of the 1% are claimed to stomp upon the 99%? or is it really what a waiter deserved when he/she present a very bad service?
                                                Does having the advantage of higher income give you the advantages to leave such insult? the community are really backing up the waiter and blaming the banker by posting reply on social media such as Facebook saying unpleasent thing such as  
As posted on the Trending now Facebook page.

Lets leave the fact of the 99% and 1% behind. Come to think of it, an insult does not come if there no issue causing it to happen. Sure the news saying that a Banker leaves insult to a waiter comes out and most of the people will believe everything they read. But is there any news telling what the waiter do to the costumer comes out? try Google search....NONE!!

And guess what? all of those story you were led to believed is all a hoax and has been confirmed by True food Kitchen them self through their Facebook Page.

Their Statement are as follow : 
“We’re glad to respond to the news stories about a tipping incident at True Food Kitchen in Newport Beach. Our first concern is with our staff, we are very fortunate to have employees that are talented, bright, and undoubtedly, some of the best in the business.
We’re also glad to be able to clear up some misinformation regarding the incident at True Food Kitchen in Newport Beach. The receipt that was originally posted on the blog, Future Ex Banker, and then republished by various websites, was, in fact, altered and exaggerated. We can also assure you that the receipt was not posted and altered by anyone on behalf of True Food Kitchen. We respect our guests’ privacy and take it very seriously; we would never share personal information.”
More on : Iepov/News
Like us on Facebook : Facebook
Follow us on Twitter : Twitter 


I'm listed in Entertainment